DESIGNING YOUR INVITATIONS
- Choose the design of your choice or let us know if you would like a custom design
- If you would like to choose different wording for your invitations, please have a look at our templates and let us know which one suits you best. If you have your own custom text, notify us when you place your order and we will be happy to design invitations around your preference.
- Once we have received your information we will confirm the details of your order.
- We will provide you with a quote and proof based on your choices within 72 hours.
- Custom Orders: We can provide beautiful custom work suited to your particular theme or style. All custom order quotes include one complimentary custom design and up to two complete revisions at no additional cost. Any further revisions will be billed at the rate of $40 per hour.
- Because custom work requires additional time, please allow 72 hours for delivery of your initial proof.
- Please notify us of any changes you’d like to make to your invitations at this time.
DESIGN APPROVAL AND PROCESS
- Once you are satisfied with your stationery, please send us an email notifying us that we can move forward with the printing process. Once this has been received, production of your invitations will begin. Please make sure the quantities are correct before we begin the printing process. (If you are inviting 200 people you will not actually need 200 invitations as you will be splitting them between couples and families) After the approval, no further changes will be permitted.
- Please ensure that you double-check all of your information before approving. As the customer, you are responsible for final approval of this proof and for certifying its adequacy and accuracy.
- Any errors overlooked by the client can be corrected and reprinted at the expense of the customer. Any errors made on behalf of Jolie Papeterie Boutique will be corrected at our expense.
- As all of our invitations are handmade and assembled, please allow 4-6 weeks for their completion after approval. We will notify you if they are available sooner.
- We require a 50% deposit before we begin designing your stationery and before any proofs are issued. Once you have approved the design and the final proof an invoice will be sent to you with the remainder of your balance including any additional charges you may incur during the process. Please note that the final payment must be received before we can release your order.
- Jolie Papeterie Boutique currently only accepts payments through Paypal, direct deposit, cash or personal cheque.
- Jolie Papeterie does not accept post-dated cheques.
Our production process begins when the 50% deposit has been received. Since all of our products are custom designed and printed we do not offer refunds. If you should cancel this agreement after production begins, Jolie Papeterie Boutique will retain the full deposit.
While Jolie Papeterie Boutique adheres to the highest standards possible when it comes to materials, the client is made aware that high-colored card stock may rub off or run if exposed to damp or extreme conditions that may cause discoloration due to the inherent qualities of paper dyes. Client releases Jolie Papeterie from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon discoloration due to such inherent qualities. If the item is damaged when received it will be replaced at the discretion of Jolie Papeterie Boutique. Once the item has been delivered and approved by the client we are not responsible for any damage that occurs when the client mails or transports our product.
SHIPPING -Shipping fees are determined on an individual basis due to weight. All Canadian and international orders are shipped via UPS. Orders are always available for pick-up at no additional shipping or handling cost.
- Jolie Papeterie Boutique recommends you order 10 to 15 extra invitations for those unexpected guests, as well as for keepsake purposes. This is less expensive than reordering the extras at a later date.
- We recommend you send your invitations up to 8-12 weeks before your special day to allow plenty of time to receive your RSVP’s.
- If you require a rush order, please let us know and we will try to work within your time frame. There is an additional 25% charge that will be added to the final price for rush orders. A rush order qualifies if the order is placed less than 8 weeks before the item is needed.
- The minimum quantity required for an order is 50 invitations. Additional invitations can be ordered in increments of 25.
If you have any questions regarding the ordering process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help!